Cosmo Doctor, as per the following policy, ensures the proper management of personal information that is entrusted to us by, or that we collect from, customers.
- Cosmo Doctor complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and the enforcement ordinance of said law, as well as the “Guidelines Targeting Economic and Industrial Sectors” of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
- In order to conduct transactions with customers and to provide or introduce our services, Cosmo Doctor receives and collects personal information from customers and uses such information only for the purposes prescribed.
- To securely manage and protect our customers' personal information, Cosmo Doctor implements strict security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, falsification, or leakage of personal information stored in our databases.
- Cosmo Doctor may entrust the handling of personal information received or collected from our customers to a third party. In such cases, Cosmo Doctor will appropriately manage personal information by taking the necessary measures, including the signing of nondisclosure agreements and personal information protection agreements, as well as the inspection of security management, to prevent the leakage, falsification, or unauthorized access to such information.
- When an individual makes a request to disclose, modify, suspend the usage of, or destroy his or her personal information, or makes an inquiry about such matters, Cosmo Doctor will respect the individual's wishes and take all necessary action that is within reason.
Revised: October 22, 2010